Lease vs. Finance
Once you've found the perfect vehicle from our inventory of new or pre-owned vehicles, the next step is to decide whether you should buy or lease it. Not sure which option is best for you? Not to worry! One of our experienced Automotive Financial Services Advisors would be pleased to review your options. But ultimately, it's up to you to decide what makes the most sense for you, based on your own personal preference, average yearly mileage, length of ownership, resale value, and other factors.
Why financing a vehicle at Salmon Arm Toyota is a breeze
Competitive Rates & Flexible Terms
Full Disclosure Contracts
Fast Credit Approval
Not sure whether to buy vs. lease?
To assist you with reaching this important financial decision, we have provided some useful information to consider below.
If the majority of these statements resonate with you, leasing might be the best option:
- I typically drive less than 24,000 kilometers per year.
- I'm not one to get emotionally attached to a vehicle.
- I'm a neat-freak who loves that new car smell.
- I value the peace of mind I get from driving a car under warranty
- I have expensive taste and have been prone to choosing a car that I can't afford.
- I am willing to forego car ownership for low, monthly payments.
If these statements sound more like you, perhaps buying the better option:
- It's definitely possible I'd be driving more than 24,000 kilometers per year.
- I like to personalize my vehicle with window tinting, a new sound system, etc.
- I always develop an emotional attachment to my car which I've been known to name.
- I look forward to having no monthly payments on my car.
- My current car is more than 5 years old.
- I'm old-fashioned with the skills to do my own repair work.